Biography of Raymond W. Murphy
College Funding Advisor
- President of “Solutions For College Funding”, a Family owned college funding advisory firm in New Jersey. Founded in 1994.
- Author of the report “9 New Ways to Beat the High Cost of College”
- Charter member of “My Set For Life” Strategic Education Technologies
He is regarded as one of the country’s top dozen experts in the college funding field.
- Seminar speaker at various schools, libraries, churches, Adult & Community Education programs, etc.
- 35+ years’ experience in the area of College Funding.
- 9 years as a high school teacher/coach involved in procuring athletic scholarship aid for high school athletes.
- 10 years as a college coach & athletic administrator involved in dispensing athletic scholarships and advising high school athletes about how to attain need based financial aid.
- Member of “NJ School Counselors Association”
- BS and MS in Education from SUNY @ Cortland
Biography of Taylor R. Murphy
College Funding Coach
BS in Financial Services from Widener University
Member of “My Set For Life” Strategic Education Technologies
15 plus years’ experience in various aspects of the family college funding business
4 years’ work experience in Widener University Financial Services office
Return to FAQ page